Labels

31/05/2017

PHOTOS: Meet Nigerian most handsome guys on instagram... No. 6 is HOT

A while ago, I did a top 5 list of the prettiest Nigerian girls on Instagram. It turned out to be one of the most viewed posts on my blog.

So today, I decided to compile a list of six of the most handsome Nigerian dudes on IG (for the ladies) and I’m listing them according to their number of followers starting in ascending order.

I couldn’t gather enough information on them as I would have liked (partly because I don’t like stalking guys lol), but what I do have is pictures!!! So hope you enjoy it. 

1. Adeoba Noah
2. Franklin Ibeh
3. Nathan
4. Moses Bamidele Udego
5. Usman Shagari
6. Austin David Nwaora


LADIES, TIME TO PICK A BOYFRIEND


No comments:

Read Also...

Jude Okoye pays visit to E-money in his Mansion

   Five Star Music CEO, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as  E-Money  welcomed PSquare’s elder brother, Jude Okoye   at his mansion. ...